1. A previous therapy client cannot transfer to coaching services.
2. No medical or psychological diagnosis will be offered or given. No evaluation or diagnostic assessment will be completed.
3. High risk needs and concerns are NOT appropriate for the coaching level of services. These include, but are not limited to: self-harm, suicidal ideation, interpersonal or intimate partner violence, substance abuse, eating disorder behaviors, etc.
4. If client's needs are determined to be needing a higher level of care, a referral will be made for additional treatment.
5. A electronic file will be kept for general client information, including notes and goals currently being addressed. Privacy will be maintained, in accordance to HIPAA, in the storage of client information.
* increasing motivation and creativity
* breaking through structures and systems around success, love, purpose
* basic psychoeducation
* increasing self esteem and drive
* life transitions
* mindfulness & meditation skills
* basic communication skills
* parenting help and practice
* performance and creativity enhancement or working through blocks
* development of self care routines
* soul coaching
* re-engagement with intuition
Currently Be Well is in network with Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance. We always recommend clients call their insurance provider to ensure that we are in network for their specific policy.
We also strongly believe in providing the care that is needed as determined by YOU, and your therapist, without the limits set by insurance companies. That denotes us as a self-pay provider. As a self-pay client, YOU are empowered as the client to pick YOUR ideal provider. You have choice in the treatment length, the treatment approach right for you, as well as being able to take advantage of non-traditional and more holistic therapies not often covered by insurance. You have the ability to avoid having insurance interfere with your unique needs and goals.
A electronic file will be kept for general client information, including notes and goals currently being addressed. Privacy will be maintained, in accordance to HIPAA, in the storage of client information.
We accept all major credit cards, Venmo, PayPal, and FSA/HSA cards as forms of payment.
$150 per 60 minute intake
$125 per 45-50-minute post intake sessions
$25 per 15 minutes for extended session length
We do offer intensive sessions, please ask your therapist for more information on fees for intensives
*** Please chat with your individual therapist about using your insurance.